Parkside Garage supplies and fits top brands of exhausts for all makes and models of cars while you wait.
We keep a huge range of exhaust parts that can be ordered for fitment, but for more unusual vehicles we are able to obtain the exhaust needed usually within the hour.
At Parkside Garage, you can be sure of the highest quality workmanship and care for your vehicle and we pride ourselves on customer service that is second to none. We constantly monitor exhaust prices to make sure that our customers benefit from the most competitive rates on the market.
Identifying exhaust problems
If you notice any of the following you should have your exhaust checked by a national expert to find out whether any components need replacing:
- Rattling - a rattling noise may indicate loose brackets holding the system in place
- Roaring – a roaring noise could be a potential problem with the silencer
- Hissing or popping – this could be a sign that the muffler or one of the pipes is leaking
- Blue smoke – this could indicate a fault in the engine which is putting burnt oil into the exhaust system and resulting in blue smoke.
- White smoke - white smoke when first started is normal. If it continues, this could be due to an internal coolant leak and the white smoke is the result of burning antifreeze. If there are no water leaks underneath your car it could be a leaking head gasket or a crack in the engine.
- Rust or corrosion on the pipe as well as cracks, especially where the pipes connect could.
monday - friday
9am - 6pm
9am - 4pm